Monday, November 10, 2008

Entry 2: Snail E-Mail

Decided to forego the gym this morning (hoping Banj could work out enough for the both of us) with the intentions of setting up our e-mail account with one wondrous mass of a contact list, so updates could be sent at the click of a button. Unfortunately, setting up the address book, is in itself, one huge process...

...so I'm lagging.

In any case, please add banjoandsarah@gmail.com to your address books, so things don't shoot straight to junk mail when I finally get my system (ahem), "working".

[You know what, if you want to be super sweet, you could even e-mail me at that address, so I could just click "Add Sender to Address Book". But that's only if you're nice.]

Other updates:

- Just so you know how inefficient we are, the church is still not booked. That's on Banj's to-do-list though, so if we end up doing the ceremony in an indoor basketball court somewhere, you know...don't trip.
- Finally got the specs in to the lady handling local packages. Should get prices within the week.
- A shout out to my girls...please erase any intentions of getting a male stripper for any sort of pre-wedding celebrations...I promise you, I will never speak to you again if I end up tied to some chair with some poor awkward Filipino dude doing a body roll move in front of me, to some whack Bryan Adams song.
- On the contrary, please throw my husband the illest bachelor party ever. (Min Yoo - you have my permission to go to whatever lengths to make it 'legendary'.)
- Banj's cousin Tony has a Travel Agent he's suggesting for heads flying in from New York. Here's his post:

[For those who are interested, I'd like to refer CC's cousin (Hazel - she is a travel agent) for airline tix because her prices were about $100-200 cheaper than Travelocrappity and those other sites. They should contact her. Also, if there is a group of 10 or more, she can add a $25 discount per ticket. Our dates are Feb 27 returning on March 13 at $1110 each inclusive of taxes.

Let me know ASAP
apmendoza3@gmail.com / 917.678.3579]

---

- We also sat down with two of my favorite artists, Rex & Joyce of Inksurge, the other day to brainstorm about invitation designs. After 5 minutes of trying to describe what we wanted, Banj and I just looked them, laughed, and said "just do your thing". They're the masterminds behind our Steak website [www.steakproductions.com], as well as the cover for the urban music compilation album we produced [The Urban Discovery Project], so let's just say, we know what they're capable of.
- I'm so not excited to compile addresses for mailing. But am so excited to finally get the invitations to you.
- I'm going to go add Banj to the list of authors for this blog now, so you can hear from him as well :)

Check ya later....
-s.

1 comment:

-t. said...

wait... so Banjo can have a half-naked, poor awkward Filipino dude doing body rolls in front of him while he's tied to a chair, and we can't do that for you??? (you DID say LEGENDARY, right?)

That's just not fair... *shaking head*